Tuesday, August 24, 2004

Complaints

Today I see this guy throw a cigarette box out of his window on the GSPway. Anybody who knows me knows how I hate litterers, so I am more than peeved after witnessing this. The guy then starts exiting at my exit, so I decide to follow him. After a 15 minute drive of following him, the guy turns into my development! Turns out, he lives 2 houses away from me! What a coincidence...haven't decided what to do to him yet...

This leads me to a more targeted complaint of mine...I hate smokers! They are generally rude and inconsiderate, and feel that cigarette butts are bio-degradeable. They litter our streets and beaches, and don't even think twice about it.

While living in New York City, I occassionally would witness somebody littering, and would be determined to intervene on Mother Nature's, and my behalf. Generally the offender would say something like, "mind your own business", and I would respond, "I am minding my business, now pick it up, and throw it away, or you're going to have a problem on your hands! (but only if I thought I had a chance at taking the guy)".

Some teenage girls were in the subway, and one dumped her dead walkman batteries on the ground. I go over, pick them up, and they are watching me. I then go over to the trash and spike them into the garbage can as hard as I could, one at a time. I think it was empty, because they hit the bottom of the can, and made a loud BOOM as they hit bottom. They thought I was nuts, and I think I scared the s--- out of them; hopefully taught them a lesson.

Anyway, this leads me to the most important point...DON'T FRIGGING LITTER, because if you push me over the edge by littering, and then mouth off to me when I confront you, both of us could be in a world of hurt!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home