Monday, August 23, 2004

Somebody Up There Doesn't Like Me

You know when something bad or unsettling happens to you, and you say to yourself, "Somebody up there doesn't like me!"? Well, here's the latest one that happened to me.

I decided to pick up my car from the mechanic (having new brakes, muffler, and oil change) by riding my bike to get some exercise. It is about 5 miles away, and is a hot day. Since it is a truck, I was going to put the bike in the back, and then drive home. I pay, get in the truck, press the "down" button to the back window, and guess what? It doesn't work!

The mechanic insists that it wasn't anything they did. I must open this back window every week, and it never exhibited this problem before. Mr. Mechanic doesn't have time to look at it right away, so I schlep back home on my bike...a bit longer of a ride than I had anticipated.

Now here is the real kicker...we get a call from them, and when they went to troubleshoot it, it worked fine! Unbelievable!!!

Classic....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home